Welcome to EMCL+
EMCL+ is the Erasmus+ Mundus Joint Master Degree programme in Clinical Linguistics, offered by
- University of Groningen
- University of Potsdam
- University of Eastern Finland
EMCL+ offers a 24-month full-time interdisciplinary and transnational university programme at the Master level providing integrated training in experimental linguistics, neurolinguistics, psycholinguistics and clinical linguistics. The aim of EMCL+ is to train highly qualified advanced students who will be widely employable. Not only are students excellently prepared for research work and PhD programmes in the above fields, they will also be widely employable in the R&D and clinical sector, thanks to the inclusion of representatives from these sectors as associated partners in the programme.
Both European and non-European students are eligible for scholarships.
[Wed Oct 12 19:04:58 EEST 2016]
- Broken links to the uni-assist website have been fixed on the Admission page.
- Application is open for the first student intake of EMCL+, see the Admission page. The deadline for applications for the first run of EMCL+ (autumn 2017 to autumn 2019) is November 15, 2016.
- This site is still under construction but you already find the necessary information for both student and visiting scholar applications.
- If you have questions about EMCL+ please contact: email@example.com.
- Frequently asked questions (to be added later)
- Practical information on studying in the Netherlands, Germany and Finland (to be added later)
- Erasmus Mundus Students and Alumni Association
With the support of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union